Miki liked it.
The hike involved a lot of people saying "Is it all right if I hide and scare you?" and then a lot of people leaping out of bushes and shouting and running away. Terrifying. We saw a bunny, two snakes, and one lone boot (I told Ida someone had been scared right out of his boots and she keeps wondering about that boot). Anyway, once we got to the picnic tables, it was time to eat. Here, a series of photos of people with mouths full of food.
Ida kept straying to other tables, harassing other people and fishermen, mostly trying to get a clear path to the water.
Here is a fine film that documents Elsie and Ida having a serious discussion. I'll title it "The Negotiation."
Moral: No one wants to be the baby tiger. The medium sister, maybe.
3 comments:
Great picture of the beautiful blond Miki.
Story line is wonderful and nice to know that Elsie is in training to be lawyer.
Go, Vida, go!!!!!
Pete can you document Ida's run-in with the men?
Post a Comment