Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloweenie

We went to the Monster March. This little goat was just trying to figure it out. So much was going on, there.

Some dude spent like two hours and lost his fingertips to sewing on those goat horns. Whew.


Needless to say, we were happy to see these guys at the monster march!


Oh, I meant these guys. Miki's girlfriend, Talulah:


And Kaito, dressed as a city bus, I think.


Here, Ida is making him cry by telling him he's bad:


Later on Ida and I went trick=or-treating; Ida follows the "eat as you go" approach; that brings you home with very little candy.


MIki's performance was sub-par this year. Frankly. She had a choice between bee or ladybug or dinosaur or skeleton, wouldn't wear any of them. Instead, she went to urgent care with a boogery eye and stayed home from school on Monday, right now, when she is trying to type on this post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, those guys look hawt.
Does your baby daddy carve like Marge's?

Anonymous said...

wow, this post really pushes the envelope.