...3...
...2...
...1...
Miki likes cake. So does Kaito.
A very short film taken just before I went to get a hairband for Theo and Elsie and Ida smeared mud all over our back windows. "We're being bad guys!" they said. Uncool.
After all the action died down, and after about four hours at Berkeley Park (Ida mistakenly called it "Birthday Park") (it was sunny, for Ida), we got to have some sweet, quiet time at home:
6 comments:
woah. For a minute there I thought Ella was preggers again.
BTW, what are the tatoos on Ida and Miki's abdomens?
Something about seeing Elsie in a gorgeous Kimono surrounded by what look like fallen plum tree blossums
Also the great concern of cousin Ida for cousin Theo. She interprets Theo's request to her father.
Who says no.
But then he apparently delivered.
One of these statements is true:
1. Yes, Ella is expecting #3. We're hoping for another girl.
2. Ida's tattoo says "Daddy's Girl"; Miki's says "Terrible Twos!"
3. Outside of Maggie, no one I hate to disagree with more than KB, but my reply to Ida was "I can"; I did go get Theo a hairband, as promised, and that's when Ida and Elsie smeared mud all over the windows.
actually Ida smeared mud all over the windows and Elsie's heirloom yukata while Elsie tried to convince her not to.
and, Ella is pregnant but with a boy!!! congratulations, Rock-Vinings!
Surrounded by all these girls, he's going to be the luckiest little boy baby of all time. I am considering naming him after a friend of mine.
Post a Comment