In the past, we've treated you to some of Ida's photography. Well, she's branching out and making full-fledged movies, now. Sometimes, it's documentaries, like those made by Uncle Arthur (we think that's what he's doing, wherever he is--hey, bro, I've had to start doing the Davey Crockett dance since you're not here to do it). Here's one about our cat, Ichiban. Some of you know him to be a fierce and combative feline; for the rest of you, you might just want to skip this ferocious display:
Ida's desire to have a little more control over the drama is evident in this clip, in which she directs two "cows" (rocks with eyeballs that she made at an Earth Day celebration she and I stumbled into last Friday. To make these "cows" cost about $300). There's also some talk about Percy and Jack, trains who come to save the day:
"This movie...is really good!"
6 comments:
Great movies Ida! You should be in my advanced Art class at PSU. You are more productive than most of the students. Your next assignment is to capture your dad doing the Davy Crockett dance. By the way, please note the time at which I'm posting this. Working all night long here in tinseltown!
What the he'll glasses is Pete wearing?
these are some excellent movies, Ida - maybe you are Arthur's daughter. he's been hinting around for over 4 years now but I just haven't wanted to believe.
1. These are my new black glasses, Dan.
2. Ida is too short to be Arthur's spawn. In fact, I myself slept with Arthur in an effort to make my girls taller. With Miki, it might have worked. We'll see.
does blog surfing qualify as "working" in tinseltown?
The really good video already generated more interesting dialogue than most of my crits
Post a Comment