Hello! Okay. Had to circumvent Google. Done. Let's catch up with where we were...Haddonsfield!
You may have heard of the Haddonfield Garden Club and all the drama that surrounds it. Well, right in the middle of all that is our own Grandma-Toko! The girls were eager to pick all her flowers.
All kinds of work being done all the time. So busy. As G-Toko herself told me as we walked these verdant grounds, "Pete, you know I was going to write you when your cat died, but then I just got too busy, you know?
"...And besides, when you first got him I felt so bad about my cats because he looked so sleeeeek, you know, but then very quickly he began to age. Cats don't really age like that, you know, Pete, but he did, your cat."
Anyways, look at this ridiculously sculpted piece of landscape:
Listen, I'm Pete! I went to Yale University like crazy and wear a tie all the time to disprove doubters! ANd I'm here to tell you that summer is here, or kind of. I'm promising to document the summer, now that I've outsmarted Google.
You pretty much know it's summer when the last indoor swimming lesson of the season is over. Here's Ida, the Otter, with her teacher, Nancy. High quality teacher.

2 comments:
circumvent google?
This was some good writing, except for the cryptic mentions of some kind of google menace. You are very good at dialogue. Perhaps you should consider a career in letters!
Post a Comment