Saturday, March 16, 2013

various catch-up

Miki's kind of out of control at Tumbleweeds; she's into it.

I stole these photos, documented by teachers. Thanks!  (This is some kite flying.)


I don't even know when this dentist trip was, but I think early in 2013.  No cavities!

Elsie only had seven birthday parties this year.  This is the one at the rink.


Check out Arthur's site if you want to see how his skating is going, these days.  And yes, Ella has a bun-warmer skirt.  Her buns, I can verify, are warm.


Went to feed some ducks and geese, a while back.  They went crazy.


Crazy:

And that brings us to today.  Arthur's in London, or something, wearing one of those beaver hats with the chin strap on his big chin.  Meanwhile, we're getting the outdoor fireplace going.

That's Maggie, in case you didn't recognize her.  In her special s'more outfit.

Elsie's not afraid.

Theo can hardly believe her good luck.

and Miki's got a gigantic mouth. The better to say, "S'more!"


1 comment:

DKV said...

I like seeing the outdoor fireplace in action.
I dislike the characterization of that place as a "rink".