Saturday, April 27, 2013

The Party

There should be a whole series of photos of Ella preparing for Ida's party here--because it was a legendary undertaking, and she didn't get much help... But here's the birthday girl doing some gymnastics at the mighty Little Gym:
Miki has no fear.

Theo has some fear.

Elsie tried to get everyone to follow this "no tights, underwear showing out the bottom of the leotard" look, but Sara wasn't sure.  However, Sara caught a fever for gymnastics at the party.




Probably Ida's favorite part was that she sat up on this throne and opened presents.
The presents were okay, but really it was

That she got to sit up higher than all her guests.  She talked about this for quite a while.

And then I headed to Seattle and Salt Lake City, where I saw these reluctant superstars:


More soon on the Oregon Coast vs. Antarctica experiment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really appreciate these glimpses into your life, Author Rock!