After much journeying, made it up the peninsula!
Early on, got into the s'mores. Cousin Sophie was just back from wilderness camp, and can pretty much make a fire out of stones.
Also, Sophie is going to donate all that hair to charity.
Meanwhiles, the sun was setting.
Marshmallows on the scene.
It's pretty much fun.
Ella and Grambee came to boss people around.
Carefully judging the mallow:
More soon!
1 comment:
Hey Pete and the beauties of Ephraim,
how I long for that sunset!
I started a teaching job today about an hour south of my home town. I can see a full mountain range when I go outside here. Whatever is difficult about the job will have to just be second priority for now.
How exciting that Sophie brought wilderness camp to Ephraim. Her hair is amazing, too. My little niece has a similar colour of hair, but it is much shorter.
I miss you all.
Post a Comment