Friday, July 20, 2007

Back to the Future

Tough to get much--even blogging--done around here. Pete vs. Ida continues as Dr. Vining saves lives on the frontier...



Some, like HusbandKV--



-- have suggested more hair ties and barrettes...and the accusations of Product use haven't stopped, even while no product yet tried has tamed Ida's hair.



That said, as it grows, her hair makes her appear less like Elvis/Roy Orbison or the Heat Miser as the GODFATHER OF SOUL!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never...no, I really never have...and it's quite something, isn't it? I look forward to touching it--and her--in person. Just quite something, really.

Ida's older cousin Kathy

Sungopolis said...

Ida Mae's hair is a veritable force of nature. And I believe untame-able, much like the Godfather of Soul. She's really got the coy-like-Ella look down. Perhaps you should make her earn her keep and do baby shampoo commercials. I'm all for child labor.

Baby vs. No Baby 3:2

Ella said...

Look at DKV!!! those are some excellent post-baby abs. when will pete prance around in such a suit???

Anonymous said...

That is obviously from Maggie, posing as my wife, who knows I prance around in suits much more audacious than that in which HusbandKV disports himself, here.

Anonymous said...

Enough about James Brown, let's see more of this Husbandkv! Who is he, really? --Susieg

Anonymous said...

Okay, I don't know who that bearded guy was, but I'll happily put (or press) my abs against HusbandKV's any day. Meanwhile, it's not as if I don't have a whole folder on my computer devoted to future MAV blackmail (remember that old skinnydipping in Maine last summer? Yep.), but I remain a "class operation." For now.

P.S. Mom, I never let anyone take a picture of my butt.