Ida's Chariot stroller is made in Canada by Canadians like Uncle Pierre; it can become a bike trailer, a stroller, a jog stroller and also has a cross-country ski option (get ready, Uncle Long A Trespasser Arthur Bradford). It's huge (as pictured) because there is room for Elsie, too.

Ida isn't quite big enough to ride it but this horseshoe keeps her head from lolling dangerously around. Does she like it?

Yes!
4 comments:
I see that in her maternity leave ERV managed to perfect her baby-shrinker. I guess when you tried to shrink her hair you shrunkified the whole enchilIDA?
I will get the Chariot sling in the mail so that Ida can ride in Canadian comfort. Any other baby stuff you need?
Aunt Sara
When we visited in March ERV complained that she couldn't eat anything "yummy and delicious" because of her heartburn. Apparently expectant mothers with bad heartburn have hairy babies. Who knew?
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/02/20/health/20really.html?ex=1329627600&en=c1867346ff6926a8&ei=5088&partner=rssnyt&emc=rss
how did she perfect the pete rock brow furrow so early?
Post a Comment