Vidamae got loose and while I chased after her some strangers held the door open so Elsie could walk into the Reed Library. I had to dive to catch Vida's leash, intensively scarring my side, then scooped up Ida, rushed into the library lobby, where Elsie was making some friends.
Also, and I know there was some distant hypothetical jokey discussion of this: Elsie is a serious biter. Biter! She'll rush across the room, grab Ida's hand, and just chomp DOWN. Tears ensue.
3 comments:
Look at the photos, I was going to say, that Vidamae sure is doing a good job at "hippie control duty." Then I come to learn that she's lost her touch. That Reed is crawling with HIPPIES! Pete is lucky they didn't festoon the trailer with flowers while he was in the library.
After you scarred your side, did you have to go see Dr. Elliot Finding? Did she give you a stern talking to? People say she's a good doctor, and thorough.
Where is the muzzle? My granddaugher should not be tormented by her cousin. Muzzle Elsie!
Post a Comment