Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Beach

Hello! It's me, Ella, again. Pete's about to head out of town for a while to promote his old book, "The Abandonment," which will be hard on all of us, but we still went out to Cannon Beach/Ecola State Park today! Miki ate a lot of sand!


We forgot (Pete forgot! ;) Luv ya!) to bring any towels or Ida a bathing suit, forgetting that she would immediately throw herself in the ocean:


Soon, wearing a pair of extra underwear and Miki's jacket, she was happily scampering around, once again.


What a nice day it was! Beautiful! Miki kept grabbing Ida's hat and wasn't gentle with her face, neither.


I looked fantastic and wore very modest beach wear at all times!


I am courting a new fear that something is wrong with Miki's feet which makes her unable to walk. That's not for you to worry about, though. Here's some beach knee-walking:

5 comments:

ERV said...

does anyone believe that I am writing these posts?

Anonymous said...

Ella, I did until you questioned yourself, and sent kneewalking anguish swirling through the blogosphere.

henri said...

Nice posting Ella! U should do it more often! u r good ;-)

Sungopolis said...

Damn, ERV! You are looking good!

Anonymous said...

Miki looks exactly like Grandpa Jim in that first picture. Exactly.