
One of her big tricks is Downward Dog (Ida calls this variation "Downward Duck").

Another trick is kissing everyone in sight.

Sometimes the big girls check in to see what "The Mikster" is up to:

You may have noticed this blog got a new look. Ida, too:
Some say she looks like a boy, or Pat Benatar; actually Ida wanted to get the same haircut as her Dad, who was sitting in the next barber chair, but he doesn't look like this at all.
4 comments:
Just wished to remind everyone that "Love is a Battlefield" and that you can "Hit Me with Your Best Shot"!!! My new memoir's just out, too!!!
I will follow up to you with the Spock/Vulcan attitude
It's the sideburns and straight bangs....which I heart.
last night as we trolled flickr for pics of the Vining Bradfrd girls Arthur kept muttering, "Geez how many photos of Pete Rose do I have to look at in one night!"
Post a Comment