Ida and Elsie built him when we stopped for gas. Because our electrical car has limited range.
whoa; wait a minute. Something I didn't say was that Maggie, Theo and Miki headed out earlier in the day. Early enough that they could stop and have some hot chocolate with Christians!
This bro? He was in London, eating his "first English Breakfast," but he showed up the next morning and started dancing Gangnam Style.
Things got really heated once the bibs got strapped on and everythin
Later, girls chewed gum as we headed to the mountains.
Oh, here's a picture of me at a Mormon event sometime in 1988.
Back to Black Butte--mornings there were a lot of stripes! Vining sisters had a twin thing going on. ONe morning I came in without my glasses and hugged Ida from behind, gave her a big kiss...and it turned out to be Maggie! She was cool about it, though.
[Photograph here of the Vining sisters in their striped dresses and Miki in her striped pajamas in the kitchen--excellent! But redacted because Ella had not washed her face and this blogger's enthusiasm turned out to be bad judgment. Maybe some of you glimpsed it in the 23 minutes it was posted and before I was beaten down.]
Hoodoo is a better ski resort than I thought. Ida and Theo and I even rocked the tubing area. Very, very fast, it was.
I told Theo, a little later, that she couldnt' just pick the m&ms out of the trail mix. Later, this woman in the background came and told me she was a teacher of grammar and grabbed me by the ear to punish me for some injustice or other.
Should I tell that story again? It was like a waking dream.
[Another photo redacted due to wifely concerns.]
I posted this photo before, but I'm really proud of it.
Theo, MIki and I rode the sleds down this hill and into a snowbank about forty times. Exciting.
Here's some stills of that Vining Sister karate battle I documented before. It was actually quite a bit more violent before I made that film:
Probably Ella got the best of it.
The girls were just happy to have some ice cream.
And of course snow is always a big deal and everything.
2 comments:
thanks Pete, Here it is Easter all over and i wanted to see how the family was doing and you know I can count on a few great shots and comments from the Ida Miki post thanks to you Pete.
Happy Spring in Portland
F ing-A I love that hair.
I think if you bring it back you will sell more books.
Post a Comment