Thursday, June 6, 2013

Alert! Tooth Fairy!



3 comments:

Pete said...

4:46 AM, Ella says, "I'm going to kill the f-ing tooth fairy."

5:55 AM, Ella says, "I just want to take a hammer and knock out all Ida's teeth at once; man, she has fifteen more to go...and Miki has sixteen."

Amy said...

Simple (and much less violent) solution for Ella. Tell Ida that the tooth fairy is really her younger sister. Then it's Miki's problem.

Craig used to dress up in our sister's ballet recital tutus and a sparkly tiara. He'd dance on tip-toe into my bedroom with a handful of his precious smurfs and collect my teeth. (The smurf he'd leave behind was only ever on temporary loan.)

K Bradford said...

Having witnessed Ida tie a string to her tooth and then slam the door and then drool blood
I am thrilled at this latest turn of events
Congratulations to all concerned