Monday, July 16, 2007

A new beginning...

Okay, Ida's neck really isn't strong enough for the Baby Bjorn frontwards, but it's very close and good exercise for her. Besides, we needed to mail some things. (And finally, I heard no trash-talk like Arthur Bradford's Bjorn-bashing pre-Elsie, and I've seen him wear one several times.



Today's a big day. Ella's gone back to work, saving lives. Ida and I are left to take care of each other. So far, we're alive, though I don't think she likes to face so many bottles, no breasts. So it goes.

2 comments:

DKV said...

Who's that scary looking albino that kidnapped Ida and wearing her around?

Sungopolis said...

You know, Ida Mae looks a lot like Ella in the previous post. The second photo is the spitting image of her mom. But now I see where she got her "FU! You don't want to mess with me, sucka" look.

Man, that is one BADASS BABY.