Arthur was even in town. Miki got to ride him.
For a time, there, all the girls had to be carried. This here is Elsie on my back. It's like carrying a human being, or being a siamese twin where your twin doesn't have legs or something.

Ida got hold of the camera and documented some well-known chests:
Here's what it looked like with action and sound, kind of the experience, with wolves.
Once we got home, Miki and Ida went all Abu Ghraib.
I don't really know what to say about this.
4 comments:
Very nice sunny hike. Here boiling water turns instantly to ice crystals when you throw it into the air. Oh Canada!
Love, The Canadian Cousins
Nice boots, ladies.
I think it's Abu Ghraib, gringo.
I saw that Canuckistan video. This afternoon I threw some boiling water off of our deck and watched it turn into a cloud. Cool.
Thanks, my swarthy bro. I got that fixed, now. Sometimes I get confused about who is the good guys or where we keep the bad guys.
The good guys are in 'Merica.
The bad guys are the swarthy guys in hoods.
Post a Comment