So, anyways, I've occasionally been accused of making up the phrase "Very Vining"; oh, no! A testament to Rut himself:
Recently I decided to do some work on my vintage 1983 Schwinn Le Tour, the bike that once had Leopardettes swooning; the bike came to PDX back in 2007, when it was revamped and entered Phase II. This is Phase III, with an emphasis on errand-running and ease of riding for guests beyond seventy years or age.
I asked Ida to take a photo of me with the bike, so I could show my Dad, and this is that:
She then commenced to very seriously set up a photo of all her bikes--dragging them to the front yard, arranging and rearranging them, putting leaves and sticks on them--and requested that I stand at the end (not in the front, and not on the other side) holding the pen that she saw in my pocket. Voila:
This may well be my new author photo.
1 comment:
Dude, you totally rock the Danskos!
Post a Comment