Meanwhile, as I looked back through the earlier posts I realized I included a version of the shot below that is inferior to this one. Here, I think, I look a lot more attractive than in the other one. Some fraction of Ida's fetching looks, even her hair, have actually been generated inside the body you see before you.
Saturday, April 21, 2007
ALL ANTICIPATION
Okay, it's April 21, which means a) it's two days after cousin Samson Rock D'Amato's birthday, b) one day after cousin Bonnie Kate Rock's birthday, and c) actually cousin Sylvia LeBlanc's birthday and d) the magnificent Dan Kanju Vining's birthday (please note that, no upstart, cousin Danny Hawkins Vining has, in huge fashion, begun his own blog. Wow); finally, e) our sole purpose on this blog, the almost-four-day-old Ida Akiko, should return home later today. Documentation, with any luck, will follow.
Meanwhile, as I looked back through the earlier posts I realized I included a version of the shot below that is inferior to this one. Here, I think, I look a lot more attractive than in the other one. Some fraction of Ida's fetching looks, even her hair, have actually been generated inside the body you see before you.
Meanwhile, as I looked back through the earlier posts I realized I included a version of the shot below that is inferior to this one. Here, I think, I look a lot more attractive than in the other one. Some fraction of Ida's fetching looks, even her hair, have actually been generated inside the body you see before you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yeah,you were looking pretty week-chined in that other photo. Try to keep those ugly photos to a minimum.
You, birthday boy, are very handsome, with a firm and pronounced masculine chin.
Post a Comment